Robin

in Vorstellungsrunde / Round of introductions 22.01.2023 19:12
von Havret • 1 Beitrag

Hello, everyone!

My name is Robin, from Sweden.
Conquest of Mythodea will be my first large LARP-event! Checking out all the camps and varieties
I would love to join in on the orc camp if I can create a good outfit and character in time.

I will travel to Conquest alone unfortunatly and would love to get in contact with a group of people (A clan maybe?) that may "introduce me",
so to speak.

(Also! Looking through the forum with pictures, you guys look awesome!)

nach oben springen

RE: Robin

in Vorstellungsrunde / Round of introductions 23.01.2023 16:36
von Thurak • 284 Beiträge

Hello Robin!
Thank you for your introduction.
Everybody is welcome, if the prerequisites correspond to the guideline. You still have time until June to register.
To judge your garb then just send a picture in the meantime ;)
That makes it easier.
The camp consists of many clans, which differ, for example, in their background. However, integrating new players has always been quite successful so far. That should be the smallest problem.

Orga
Gazog'hai Ashum
nach oben springen

RE: Robin

in Vorstellungsrunde / Round of introductions 24.01.2023 13:02
von Tazlok • 12 Beiträge

Hey Robin,

Welcome in the OEH! Always great to have new people coming in.
I think Thurak said all the important stuff, if you need any help just contact us or upload your outfit in the garb-check(Gewandungscheck 2023 / Garb- or robe-Check 2023)

It takes some time to build an awesome Orc, but a good base can be achieved in a few weeks. My only advice would be to not think to big in the beginning and getting the basics right, the highlights of your character/outfit can be added later.

ushkum pa frun!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 364 Themen und 2337 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen