two groups from Denmark would like to join!

in Vorstellungsrunde / Round of introductions 17.06.2021 23:25
von Guldberg2004AA • 6 Beiträge

hello OEH!

we are two groups from Denmark, who are thinking about joining for Mythodea 2022 or 2023

we are both a part of the Danish version of grat û Murdur, known as Dur'Gund Spazum, who is a part of the forces of Gundabad in LOTR

the human group is called Ar-Adunaim, and is heavy armoured marines from Umbar, who became a part of Dur'gund quite recently.
the orcs are Mozâl Aratu, a orc clan from Moria, who is trying to get recognised as a proper fighting unit within Dur'Gund

i can see your groups mostly are clan Uruks, but i hope you would be open for us to join 🙂

-. Christian Guldberg, teamleader of Ar-Aduniam

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.06.2021 12:14 | nach oben springen

RE: two groups from Denmark would like to join!

in Vorstellungsrunde / Round of introductions 18.06.2021 08:48
von Thurak • 284 Beiträge

Hi Christian!

First of all, welcome! I am very happy to welcome new groups!

As long as you can justify your participation in the OEH, all characters are welcome. It just has to fit! And as I understand it, you have a common background that you play. So I don't see any problems there!

To the OEH: We are a union from different clans, which play partly also different approaches and backgrounds. This has worked well so far.
Since 2017 the camp is led by Wargrimm, the leader of the Gazog'hai. The Gazog'hai are also the most represented clan at the moment.
The best way to describe our dealings with the other camps is that we have the same enemy (primarily the undead for us) and therefore do not enter into conflicts with the settlers at any price. However, this does not mean that we sympathize with every settler.

If you have any questions, no matter what, please feel free to contact me.

I'm looking forward to seeing photos and your introductions in the garb check!

Many greetings
Sebastian

Orga

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.06.2021 12:06 | nach oben springen

RE: two groups from Denmark would like to join!

in Vorstellungsrunde / Round of introductions 18.06.2021 10:51
von Guldberg2004AA • 6 Beiträge

and a few pics of our two groups :)

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 WITN-16.jpg 
 WITN-2.jpg 
 WITN-2f.jpg 
 WITN-3.jpg 

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.06.2021 10:58 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 364 Themen und 2337 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen